Friday, July 22, 2011

First week as "Stay At Home Mom"

Well its 5:45pm on Friday and I made it through my first week staying home with the boys.  I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!  Instead of worrying about sales and payroll, the biggest dilemma was what to make for lunch :)

We went to see great grandma then swimming at Bugga's one day...

Went to the county fair once daddy got home...
Nevin's favorite ride



Nevin went airborne about half way down.

Look mom no hands :)
Taken before Noah started screaming
 

Next day we went to story time at the library.  I could not believe it, I had the best behaved kids there but it was also their first time.  Nevin borrowed a Star Wars book with a Batman video (surprise surprise) and Noah a Playhouse Disney book with Dora/Diego/Blue Clues video.

And one day, we just stayed in our pj's all day long and laughed about anything and everything.
Like I said, I loved every minute of it!!!!


1 comment: